If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, grow together.
Go further together when you join the Olami Mentorship program. Find your mentors. Become part of a community.
Your mentorship journey
- Submit your online application with the $100 membership fee.
- Have an interview with a member of our team.
- Get accepted into the program.
- Find out who your mentor is.
- Mentor sessions begin Jan 8, 2023.
- Make the most of your ten sessions and attend local meetups.
- Attend the Spain Summit – May 15-21.
Right now, the opportunity is only available to existing members of our Olami branches. We hope to expand in the future. If you would like to join an Olami branch and find out about future opportunities for mentorship and beyond, click here.
At Olami, we take mentorship seriously. It is a significant growth opportunity for everyone involved. We look for mentees who:
- Are highly motivated and are looking to grow.
- Are able to commit to the program, to your mentor and most importantly to yourself.
- Can carve out 30 minutes a week to your personal growth.
- Will be active contributors in their local mentorship community, giving back via peer mentorship to those around them.
- Will provide feedback through the provided channels so that we can monitor the program.
Your application responses will help us identify a well-suited match from within our pool of mentors. Our Mentorship team carefully reviews all applications from now until December and will match you based on the alignment of many categories. This takes time, and applicants will be notified in December, for your personal mentorship sessions to start January 8.
You will be matched with your mentor by the end of December so that you can begin your journey together in January with a series of 10 personal mentorship sessions – each lasting approximately 30 minutes.
Local events will be held between Jan – May, 2023.
The global Summit is May 15-21, 2023 in Spain. More details will be given closer to the time.
We recommend a minimum of 10 sessions to allow you to really get to know each other and be able to start focusing on areas of growth that you identify. After 4 sessions, we check in with you both to see how it’s going, and after the initial 10 sessions, it’s up to you and your mentor to discuss a plan moving forward.
- Apply using the form linked on this page. Your application is only complete upon submitting payment.
- Create your mentee profile in our Mentorship Community Platform, from the link in your welcome email.
- Schedule your interview with a member of our mentorship team.
- Sit tight. You’ll be matched with a mentor in December.
- Personal mentor sessions begin after break on January 8.
- Once you’re on track to complete the 10 weeks, you’re eligible to apply for the Mentorship Summit in Spain!
- Global Mentorship Summit in Spain! May 15-21. Meet the global mentorship community for a week of mentorship, travel, and fun!
Payment of $100 is due at the time of registration, which entitles you to be matched with a mentor and have access to the local mentorship community. An additional fee will be collected by Feb 15 in order to secure your spot at the Summit. Full details regarding the Mentorship Summit to Spain including fees, flight subsidies, dates, hotel details, and travel requirements will be made available in January.
The Mentorship Summit, May 15-21, 2023 in Spain, is a chance to meet delegates from around the world who are also meeting with mentors on their own personal journeys towards growth. The week will be packed with mentorship sessions and opportunities, peer to peer mentorship, trips and travel, Jewish learning, and personal growth.
Delegates will include 600 Jewish college students and young professionals from around the world from countries including Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, South Africa, UK, Uruguay, and the United States.
International participants must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
We will miss you! You can still take advantage of the mentorship by connecting with a mentor through this initiative. You are encouraged to participate actively and enjoy the local events and benefits of the mentorship community. Remember, this is your personal journey, and we are here for you!